Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Finding yourself?

It never fails that I start doing something that I want to do and someone reminds me of ten other things that I have to do. I understand that my life is hectic but dont I deserve just a moment to do something that I want to do without a negative comment or someone telling me that what I am doing for myself isnt entertaining them. How can you be yourself and find yourself and express yourself when all other people do is hate on your for it and make fun of you for what you enjoy. Not everything has to have a purpose and if I enjoy doing it and it brings me peace then why do you care? Why bother to waste your precious time to critize what I am doing?

1 comment:

  1. I think the final two sentences of your post make your argument for you. Truly, if you enjoy doing something and it has the added bonus of bringing you peace it really doesn't matter what others think. Furthermore, it has been my experience that most people criticize those things which they can not nor care to understand.

    Perhaps the question then becomes "What do you care what others think?"

    ReplyDelete